Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Wonderful Life

My name is Lynda Rigsby and I am a paraprofessional at Magnolia School. I have decided to go back to school and get my teaching certificate because I want to make a better life for my children and myself. I have been a para for eight years and although I enjoy my job, the pay is not near enough to survive. I feel as though I have learned a great deal from the wonderful teachers I have had the privilege to work with.
I am a single parent with two beautiful daughters and I lead a very hectic life. My oldest daughter, Alexa is a senior at Robertsdale High School and she has Prader-Willi Syndrome. My youngest, Shelby is a junior at RHS and is a varsity cheerleader. We try to attend all of the her games, so that keeps us pretty busy. We enjoy going out to eat and spending time with relatives and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Good start Lynda. Please make your second post - regarding Mr. Sullivan's powerpoint presentation.

    ReplyDelete